Part 1: The Basics
1. What is your full name?Euan Hauke Baines
2. Where and when were you born?4 May 1984
3. Who are/were your parents? Parents, Mauri and Markus. Markus, an prof at an Uni. and Mauri, an retired Pokémon coordinator.
Both have experience from both sides, of lifes, and since Mauri in her coordinator life has seen many failed trainer and coordinators, she wanted me to study first before i was to become a trainer or similar.
4. Do you have any siblings? No sibs
5. Where do you live now, and with whom? Describe the place and the person/people. I live now in Magnolia city in an bottom floor apartment close to the beach, It is a rather small place has a living room, an office room, and a bed room(as well as small kitchen and a bathroom with a bathtub) The Landlord lives in the same Apartment complex too though.
6. What is your occupation? I am a marine biologist and also a part time trainer.
7. Write a full physical description of yourself. You might want to consider factors such as: height, weight, hair and eye color, style of dress, and any tattoos, scars, or distinguishing marks. 1,74 m , black hair, which always seems to call for another haircut, slender, if not a slight bit lanky. weight 66kg . eye colour is dark blue(greyblue), wearing : long sleeved shirt, and also vests.
8. To which social class do you belong?academical background.
9. Do you have any allergies, diseases, or other physical weaknesses?no
10. Are you right- or left-handed?right handed.
11. What does your voice sound like?low but not out of the ordinary low
12. What words and/or phrases do you use very frequently?
13. What do you have in your pockets?rubbish, a pen , a small notice pad, pokedex, and gear.
14. Do you have any quirks, strange mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics?can be a bit disorganised at times, and forgets the time around himself easily especially if he is underwater.
Part 2: Growing Up
15. How would you describe your childhood in general?Happy, if not dribven by school at times. when not doing school stuff, enjoying the beach and waterlife, only sad spots where always being left behind at home, when other people went out in thw world.
16. What is your earliest memory?taste of sand in the mouth
17. How much schooling have you had?going as an 'outside' to a boarding school(so not boarding but local)and secondary and tertiary educ.
18. Did you enjoy school?not always, was at times too boring, but it was okay most of the times.
19. Where did you learn most of your skills and other abilities? at the sea, as a kid/teen, and at academy.
20. While growing up, did you have any role models? If so, describe them.
21. While growing up, how did you get along with the other members of your family?
Mostly ok, no greater disputes, other than school.
22. As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?A water pokémon trainer.
23. As a child, what were your favorite activities?playing at the beach, or going to the port, swimming.
24. As a child, what kinds of personality traits did you display?easy going, chilled,but determined at important at school stuff (even if it was boring)
25. As a child, were you popular? Who were your friends, and what were they like?Most friends went to a pokemon joruney earlier or later, so I was together mostly with rich kids at the school but I never liked them
26. When and with whom was your first kiss?To best friend before she left for her journey
27. Are you a virgin? If not, when and with whom did you lose your virginity?
Charlene , 2 years ago. Met her at a battle, went out together for a while, but then she moved on.
28. If you are a supernatural being (i.e. mage, werewolf, vampire), tell the story of how you became what you are or first learned of your own abilities. If you are just a normal human, describe any influences in your past that led you to do the things you do today. Childhood, close to the water, parents leaving me at school. injustice against the enviroment (and pseudo enviromental groups)
Part 3: Past Influences
29. What do you consider the most important event of your life so far?graduating from uni.getting my first Pkmn
30. Who has had the most influence on you?Parents, and myself, Prof oak
31. What do you consider your greatest achievement?y research that is ongoing
32. What is your greatest regret?sometimes letting go some of my best friends, and only keeping contact through pokegear.
33. What is the most evil thing you have ever done?pushing a rich kid at school into the fountain.
34. Do you have a criminal record of any kind?no
35. When was the time you were the most frightened?
36. What is the most embarrassing thing ever to happen to you?
37. If you could change one thing from your past, what would it be, and why?actually everything has to be like it was it all helped being me
althoughh.. ah forget it)
38. What is your best memory?Getting Morty for my grad.
39. What is your worst memory?Charlene moving on.
Part 4: Beliefs And Opinions
40. Are you basically optimistic or pessimistic?Optimistic
41. What is your greatest fear?
looking back to bad times , I must not do that.
42. What are your religious views?none.
43. What are your political views?green
44. What are your views on sex?[...]
45. Are you able to kill? Under what circumstances do you find killing to be acceptable or unacceptable?I don't think any killing is acceptable in any case.
46. In your opinion, what is the most evil thing any human being could do?torturing people or animals or Pokemon in any possible way.
47. Do you believe in the existence of soul mates and/or true love?yes
48. What do you believe makes a successful life?being successful at whatever ones profession is .and being happy.
49. How honest are you about your thoughts and feelings (i.e. do you hide your true self from others, and in what way)?I am mostly showing the people my real me
Apart from my moodier side which is not often shown.
50. Do you have any biases or prejudices?lightly biased agianst rich kids, although it may be their spoiled upbringing not themsleves.I tend to ignore them though. and against any crimnal connections and poachers.
51. Is there anything you absolutely refuse to do under any circumstances? Why do you refuse to do it?I would refuse to work with any 'evil' team even if it holds me captive.
52. Who or what, if anything, would you die for (or otherwise go to extremes for)?n above case. Although I would try to feint death then..
Part 5: Relationships With Others
53. In general, how do you treat others (politely, rudely, by keeping them at a distance, etc.)? Does your treatment of them change depending on how well you know them, and if so, how?Normally I get along with people just fine, and ignore people that I don't like /don't like me.although I may be teasing them at some times
54. Who is the most important person in your life, and why?Many people share the importance
55. Who is the person you respect the most, and why?I respect mostly, the well known profs, for their life being focussed on study and research. Also people who always did what they wanted to do and succeeded in doing so.
56. Who are your friends? Do you have a best friend? Describe these people. It is a wild mix mostly from my childhood or uni, but we only keep in contact via pokégear.
57. Do you have a spouse or significant other? If so, describe this person.
58. Have you ever been in love? If so, describe what happened.
Yes.I'm not in love, so don't forget it.
It's just a silly phase I'm going through.
And just because I call you up,
Don't get me wrong, don't think you've got it made.
I'm not in love, no no, it's because...
59. What do you look for in a potential lover?Generally don't look for anything specific. If I get to know a person who has a specific spark and she does look good too it can be done, Outer appearance i like as tall as me or slighly smaller, practical clothing(I don't like extravagant clothing that sparkles a lot. I dont generally like paradise birds.
60. How close are you to your family?fairly close.
61. Have you started your own family? If so, describe them. If not, do you want to? Why or why not?No. I havent got time at the moment,
as well as the one person I love is not available and does not want a long distance relationship
62. Who would you turn to if you were in desperate need of help? friends , parents.
63. Do you trust anyone to protect you? Who, and why?any trainer who is stronger than me , and who doesnt want to beat me XD
64. If you died or went missing, who would miss you? Friends hopefully Pokémon, and parents.
65. Who is the person you despise the most, and why?some richboy at school who was such a a-hole it was not possible to ignore him
66. Do you tend to argue with people, or avoid conflict?depends on the topic, but i am not shy to engage in a discussion.
67. Do you tend to take on leadership roles in social situations?sometimes.
68. Do you like interacting with large groups of people? Why or why not?I like danicing every now and then, but not too often, so
69. Do you care what others think of you?yes, otherwise nobody would be interested in my work either i think.
Part 6: Likes And Dislikes
70. What is/are your favorite hobbies and pastimes?... Diving, swmming, spending time at the beach, training my Morty and having one or the other battle.
71. What is your most treasured possession?signed Autobiography of the Biography face to face - me and my pokemon
72. What is your favorite color? green-blue
73. What is your favorite food?
seafood (jk)although Algae are healthy.fruitsalad
74. What, if anything, do you like to read?Autobiographies, picture books for adults :P and scientific literature
75. What is your idea of good entertainment (consider music, movies, art, etc.)?I like outdoor art most, like ice art, or sand art .I also likeoutdoor events like rallye, triathlon, biathlon as long as the the nature is preserved.
76. Do you smoke, drink, or use drugs? If so, why? Do you want to quit?neither I do have a drink every now and then, but I am careful not to drink more than I should.
77. How do you spend a typical Saturday night?I do whatever I feel like, either I go out(into a local bar, I go on the sea, or stay in whatever i feel like
78. What makes you laugh?intelligent jokes , pokémon, the right people.
79. What, if anything, shocks or offends you? Poachers, and similar criminals.
80. What would you do if you had insomnia and had to find something to do to amuse yourself?
reading, or cathcing darkness pokémon.
81. How do you deal with stress?try to organise things, or something organising things too much so it is messy again.
82. Are you spontaneous, or do you always need to have a plan?mostly i am spontaneous,
apart from once or twice especially involving a certain person.
83. What are your pet peeves?can't stand any poachers and similar scum.otherwise. cutting my hair always.t grows very quickly.
Part 7: Self Images And Etc.
84. Describe the routine of a normal day for you. How do you feel when this routine is disrupted?
Normally I don't bother too much
85. What is your greatest strength as a person? being the' fishman'
86. What is your greatest weakness?meh. literally
87. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
being closer to my friends
88. Are you generally introverted or extroverted?a bit middled, I am not shy, but i don't mind doing things on my own either
89. Are you generally organized or messy?organised working, but private life is rather messy
90. Name three things you consider yourself to be very good at, and three things you consider yourself to be very bad at .diving, swimming, sleeping(good at)saying good bye to people(although practised at it), organising my private life(which is quite contradictive but true, he usually does the same or whatever comes along, but never plans anything)
91. Do you like yourself?generally yes,sometimes i feel i need to be more organised in my private life
92. What are your reasons for being an adventurer (or doing the strange and heroic things that RPG characters do)? Are your real reasons for doing this different than the ones you tell people in public? (If so, detail both sets of reasons...)Loving the ocean from early on , and lovng water poke´s too, I wanted to understand the sealife)or thought that would be the ebst profession for me)
93. What goal do you most want to accomplish in your lifetime?
serving, and exploring the nature, (especially the seaside ) preserving the natural habitat of sealife , and protecting it from people who exploit it
94. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?Having finished my thesis for a phd. have more badges. getting an vaporeon
95. If you could choose, how would you want to die?i 'd favour dieing underwater, or at leastget cremated there
96. If you knew you were going to die in 24 hours, name three things you would do in the time you had left..Put both my caught pokémon in good care, make sure, that my important notes come in safe hands if not worked through, go into the sea.
97. What is the one thing for which you would most like to be remembered after your death?saving the seas from harm and author of good books
98. What three words best describe your personality?optimistic, sometimes dreamy, sometimes impulsive
99. What three words would others probably use to describe you?messy, fishperson,